Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SALA Profile

Official image for my solo show 'Portraits'
Tom (detail), 2011, Oil on Canvas


***


As you may know, I am set to have my first Solo exhibition, Portraits, at Magazine Gallery opening on the 5th of August for this year's SALA Festival. With the wonderful SALA award from the Helpmann Academy Graduate Exhibition under my belt, I have recieved free premium regestration from SALA to kick of my show!


Freshly created! Check out my SALA Profile here

SALA is recognised as the largest visual arts festival in Australia, SALA is proudly local, we celebrate the diverse and rich talent of South Australia’s amateur, emerging and established visual artists.

SALA celebrated the works of 3018 South Australian visual artists exhibiting across 515 venues statewide in 2010, to an audience in excess of 380,000 people.

Check out their website here to get more information on the festival and see other participating artists profiles.

Also, please 'like' me as an artist on facebook! Link to my fan page here.



Ruby x

No comments:

Post a Comment